- Chirurgia endocrina este o subspecialitatea chirurgicala care se ocupa cu tratamentul chirurgical al bolilor endocrine.
- Foot wart treatment medication
- This article provides an overview of the current state of the imaging modalities used for primary tumor visualization, staging and follow-up.
- Cancer de prostata hombres jovenes
- Thyroid disorders. Part III: neoplastic thyroid disease.
Thyroid disorders. Part Ciuperci halucinogene de vanzare neoplastic thyroid disease. Little JW 1.
Thyroid tumors are the most common endocrine neoplasms. Most of these tumors are benign hyperplastic or colloid nodules or benign follicular adenomas.
A major clinical challenge is establishing which nodules are hyperplastic, benign, or malignant. History, clinical findings, ultrasonography, and fine-needle aspiration biopsy are the mainstays for diagnosis.
There are 3 main histologic types of thyroid cancer: differentiated, medullary, and anaplastic. Differentiated lesions are subdivided into papillary, follicular, and Hurthle cell carcinomas.
In addition, primary lymphoma may occur in the thyroid gland and other cancers may metastasize to the thyroid. An important neoplastic syndrome, multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2 MEN2involves medullary carcinoma of the thyroid gland. In there were 10 cases of thyroid cancer per population.
The prognosis for anaplastic carcinoma is very poor and 5-year survival is rare. The dentist by inspection and palpation of the neck in the area of the thyroid gland may detect single or multiple endocrine cancer what is it that may be benign or malignant. Patients with endocrine cancer what is it nodules or enlarged thyroid glands should be referred for diagnosis and treatment.
Patients with thyroid cancer will benefit from the early detection and treatment of their lesions as early detection can lead to a cure or prolongation of their life.