Department of Ophthalmology, Grigore T. E-mail: moc.
We report the detection of HPV 52 in a sample taken from a year-old patient with squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva of the left eye. The method used for the detection of HPV was real time polymerase chain reaction.
Sinonimele și antonimele HPV în dicționarul de sinonime Engleză
The evolution was favorable after surgical removal of the tumor and the patient was explained that long-term follow-up is papilloma means to avoid recurrence. Keywords: Conjunctiva, eye, papilloma means papillomavirus 52, real time polymerase chain reaction, squamous cell carcinoma Human papillomavirus Papilloma means infection is strongly associated with anogenital tumors cervix, penis, vulva, vagina, anushead and neck cancers oral cavity, esophagus, larynxand nonmelanoma skin cancers squamous and basal cell carcinoma.
The association between HPV infection and eye tumors is little explored territory. Di Girolamo brings forward a two-hit theory that explains cancerogenesis in OSSN: The first hit is mediated by ultraviolet radiation exposure that causes genetic alteration and the second hit is mediated by HPV infection in the susceptible cells.
Case Report We present a unique case of squamous cell carcinoma papilloma means the conjunctiva examined and treated in June The year-old patient presented at the Ophthalmology Department for mild stinging sensation and redness in the left eye for almost 1-year and a half.
What is HPV?
He has been treated for the last 2 months with dexamethasone eye papilloma means for scleritis by another ophthalmologist. The patient admits being a heavy smoker for almost 30 years and that in his free time papilloma means practices agriculture without using sunglasses.
- papilloma - Traducere în română - exemple în engleză | Reverso Context
- El virus del papiloma humano es una infeccion
- Human papillomavirus and transmission
- Lista principalelor căutări efectuate de utilizatori pentru accesarea dicționarului nostru online înEngleză și cele mai întrebuințate expresii cu cuvântul «HPV».
- Human papilloma virus HPV infection Infectarea cu virusul uman papilloma HPV This concerns in particular seasonal influenza, childhood vaccination and human papilloma virus HPV [financing mechanism: Call for proposals and workshops] Acestea se referă în special la gripa sezonieră, vaccinarea copiilor și virusul papiloma uman HPV [Mecanismul de finanțare: Cerere de propuneri și ateliere] Cervical cancer is caused by high-risk types of the Human Papilloma Virus HPV.
- Human papillomavirus 52 positive squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva
- Cervical cancer or pregnancy
All other ophthalmological findings were normal. Conjunctival culture was performed before surgery, and no bacterial infection was found.
The CT scan of the head and neck showed no signs of tumor invasion of the orbit or the lymph nodes. The limbic lesion was removed surgically with 2 mm margin of normal tissue and diathermy of papilloma means adjacent sclera was done.
At the end, the remaining temporal defect was restored using a supero-nasal conjunctiva graft fixed in position with interrupted and surjet The excised tumor was papilloma means into 2 fragments: One for pathology preserved in formalin and one for HPV genotyping preserved in Cobas polymerase chain reaction PCR solution and refrigerated at 4°C until processing. Histopathology exam showed a moderate differentiated keratinized squamous cell carcinoma of the conjunctiva without koilocytosis [Figs.