Material and method: The study was performed on 84 patients aged years with a mean of 9. Helminth infection was determined by stool examinations and questionnaire.
- Cum să ne protejăm copiii de bolile parazitare | Synevo
- Lista principalelor căutări efectuate de utilizatori pentru accesarea dicționarului nostru online înEngleză și cele mai întrebuințate expresii cu cuvântul «pinworm».
- Genital warts on tongue painful
- Start Page Vermox Vermox Vérifiez les interactions médicamenteuses pour éviter les risques associés à la prise de principes actifs incompatibles.
- Manifestările clinice din parazitoze sunt variabile, unele dintre ele trecând neobservate, după cum, în alte cazuri simptomatologia poate fi destul de intensă.
Asthma was diagnosed by spirometry, atopic dermatitis and allergic rhino-conjunctivitis by skin prick enterobius vermicularis infestation. Results: Stool examinations revealed infection with A.
The most frequent respiratory symptoms were caught, wheezing and dispneea. Spirometry showed anormal results in 4.
A history of infection with E. Conclusions: Current A.
giardiasis laboratorijas testi
Interactions depend on the type of helminth and time of infestation. Wheezing, allergy and parasite infection in children in urban and rural Ethiopia. Lau S, Matricardi PM.
Worms, asthma and the hygiene hypothesis. Lancet Reduced risk of atopy among school-age children infected with geohelminth parasites in a rural area of the tropics.
J Allergy Clin Immunol ; Negative association of E vermicularis infestation with asthma and rhinitis in primary school children in Taipei. Clin Exp Allergy ; Allergy ; enterobius vermicularis infestation In search of childhood asthma: questionnaire, tests of bronchial hyperresponsiveness, and clinical evaluation.
Thorax ; Prevalences and risk factors of intestinal parasites in Cuban children. Trop Med Internat Health ; Two cases of eosinophilic gastroenteritis and enterobius vermicularis infestation due to Enterobius vermicularis.
Dig Dis Sci ; The relation between gastroesophageal enterobius vermicularis infestation and respiratory symptoms in a population-based study.
Chest ; Worldwide variations in the prevalence of symptoms of atopic eczema in the international study of asthma and allergies in childhood.